No matter what product is used for a long time, there will be certain problems, and the optical cable splice box is no exception. So when the optical cable splice box has a problem, how can we solve it? Please see the detailed introduction below! I hope to be helpful!
In order to check whether there is any problem with the optical cable splice box, we must first understand the meaning of the indicator light. The following is a brief explanation of the meaning of the indicator light. Check whether the indicator light of the junction box or optical module and the indicator light of the twisted pair port are on.
1. If the optical port (FX) indicator of the optical cable splice box is not on, please determine whether the optical fiber link is cross-linked. One end of the fiber jumper is connected in a parallel way; the other end is connected in a cross way.
2. If the optical port (FX) indicator of the A transceiver is on and the optical port (FX) indicator of the B transceiver is not on, the fault is on the A transceiver side: one possibility is: A transceiver (TX) optical transmission The port is broken, because the optical port (RX) of the B transceiver cannot receive the optical signal; another possibility is: there is a problem with the optical fiber link of the optical transmission port of the A transceiver (TX), such as an optical cable or optical jumper Maybe broken.
3. The twisted pair (TP) indicator light is not on, please determine whether the twisted pair connection is wrong or the connection is wrong. Please use a continuity tester to detect the following situations. The twisted pair indicator light of some optical cable splice boxes will not be on until the optical fiber link is connected.
4. Some junction boxes have two RJ45 ports: (ToHUB) indicates that the connection cable connected to the switch is a straight-through cable; (ToNode) indicates that the connection cable connected to the switch is a crossover cable.
5. There is an MPR switch on the side of some junction boxes: it indicates that the connection line connected to the switch is a straight-through line method; DTE switch: the connection line connected to the switch is a cross-line method.
The splice box can be used in a variety of environments, and at the same time, we also need to make corresponding structure and function settings for the requirements of the environment, so as to ensure that the splice box can better play its effect.
In general, splice boxes can be used in optical cable overhead and pipeline connections. In the work of these aspects, we also need to ensure the excellent mechanical performance and sealing performance of the junction box. At the same time, different environmental requirements also require corresponding guarantees for its corrosion resistance.
In order to ensure the heat shrinkability of the optical cable splice box, we can also carry out corresponding welding and movement through the heat shrinkable tube to ensure the excellent connection of the center of the heat shrinkable tube.